feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

What I'm feeling? is this Wrong?

Labels:




I'm happy, no worries , hakuna matata, when actually i should be stressed , sad and  wallowing in tears , yet i try to budge off all those thoughts all those whispers in my ear, i only live once..i might as well make the best of it.

I might die tomorrow, the next week or the week after that , no one can tell, they say that people who are diagnosed with a terminal disease is still, in a way lucky, for they know when they will leave, so that they can prepare everything. to say their final farewells...
I have dreams and ambition , people judge me because they think i don't take life seriously, they don't know that's it's already serious , i just want to smile & enjoy even the smallest blessings, i don't want to appear weak,

i maybe blessed in some other ways but what you look for is always what's missing





0 comments:

Post a Comment